Life Technologies is raising the bar with HLA solutions to make typing even easier and faster. While you're attending the 38th Annual ASHI Meeting, don't miss Life Technologies at booth #501. We’re excited to showcase our HLA sequence-based typing (SBT) workflow for today, tomorrow, and beyond.
Roadmap to Life Technologies ASHI Events
- Visit booth #501
- Meet our experts—learn more about our exciting HLA SBT platform roadmap—from our current SeCore HLA SBT workflow, which has been submitted for FDA 510(k) clearance, to our effort to provide a next generation Ion PGM™ HLA solution.
- Attend a live demonstration and learn about uTYPE HLA SBT analytical software.
- Receive a FREE IUB code reference guide.
- Attend Life Technologies Luncheon Symposium
“Life Technologies HLA SBT—from Sanger to Next-Gen Sequencing”
Tuesday, October 9 • 12:00–2:00 p.m. • Ballroom B, Puerto Rico Convention Center
- Opening remarks
Todd Laird, Life Technologies
- Optimization of DNA Sequencing for HLA Laboratories
Nicholas R DiPaola PhD, The Ohio State University
- Ion Torrent Semiconductor Sequencing Enables Accurate and Long-Read Sequencing
Mike Lelivelt, PhD, Life Technologies
- High-Throughput Sequencing of the DQA1 Gene with Ion PGM™
Matthew W. Anderson, MD, PhD, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Take a break and enjoy light snacks and refreshments. Only twenty bracelets for admission to the lounge will be given out each day—first-come, first-served.