Effortlessly arrange DNA fragments to create something truly epic with GeneArt Gibson Assembly Cloning
Gibson Assembly Cloning is an elegant and robust seamless or scar less cloning methodology that has been widely adopted by the scientific community and enables the assembly of multiple DNA fragments regardless of length or end compatibility in a highly efficient, seamless method.
- Elegant –Homologous overlap design allowing up to 15 DNA fragments to build the perfect seamless clone
- Efficient –Cloning efficiencies up to >95% help save time and resources to accelerate your research
- Proven –The Gibson Assembly method has been referenced in thousands of peer reviewed publications
- Versatile –Can be used to build entire genomes de novo
- Flexible –GeneArt Gibson Assembly kits are available complete with competent cells or master mix formats for maximum flexibility
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
© 2020 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of Thermo Fisher Scientific and its subsidiaries unless otherwise specified.