Invitrogen DNA11.com prize draw competition – Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to legal residents of Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland only. This prize draw excludes employees and their immediate families of Invitrogen, their agencies, anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entrants must at time of entering the draw be at least the age of majority in their country of residence.
- No purchase necessary. To enter by post, send your full contact details to: Invitrogen Ltd, Marketing Department, DNA11.com competition, Inchinnan Business Park, 3 Fountain Drive, Paisley PA4 9RF, United Kingdom. Each entry should detail the following: First name, Surname, Institute/Company Name, Department, Full postal address including country, E-mail address and contact telephone number at work including country code. Please quote the following entry code: “DNA11.com PRIZE” in your entry. Incomplete entries will be considered as void.
- One entry per person.
- Prize consists of 6 DNA Art 24 x 18 inch portrait.
- No cash alternative.
- Validity date: All on-line orders or entries to be received between the 24th of October 2008 and the 5th of December 2008. Any order received or entry placed outside of these dates will be considered as void.
- One winning entry will be drawn under independent supervision on every Friday between 31st of October 2008 and 5th of December 2008, from all qualifying orders/entries. The Prize will be one DNA Art 24/ 18 inch portrait and the winners will be notified by telephone or e-mail within 7 days of each draw.
- Invitrogen’s decision is final.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 7 days after the first attempt is made as per paragraph 8 above, an alternative winning entry will be selected.
- By adding the catalogue number PRIZE to their order, entrants opt in to be entered in the prize draw and fully accept all terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of any entrants to ensure that entering in this competition does not conflict with internal rules and regulations within their organisation. In particular, and without limiting the foregoing, entrants warrant that their employers have full knowledge of their actions and have consented thereto. Invitrogen cannot be held responsible for any dispute within one organisation with regards to which individual should be allocated the prize nor can they be held responsible for any defect in any prize awarded, which will be under manufacturer’s warranty.
- By participating in this competition, Participant agrees to accept liability for any tax or duty due or payable as a result of qualifying for a Prizes and to waive all rights to claim against Invitrogen and its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents in respect of any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the competition (including but not limited to the receipt, use, or misuse of any Prizes or any competent thereof but excluding any death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Invitrogen).
- The information given by Participants will be processed in accordance with the Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 for the purpose of processing Participants’ application, sending Participants e-mail notifications which Participants may have requested, and for auditing usage of the site. Participant’s details will also be entered into Invitrogen’s database for general administration purposes. Invitrogen will respect entrant’s instructions not to send additional information if this has been indicated. The information is stored on servers owned and/or operated by Invitrogen in the EEA and/or US and/or its third party service providers from time to time.
- If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeur, or any other cause beyond the control of Invitrogen which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Invitrogen reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The winners’ names and countries can be obtained by sending by 31st December 2008 a stamped, self addressed envelope to Invitrogen Ltd., Marketing Department, DNA11.com competition, 3 Fountain Drive, Inchinnan Business Park, Paisley, PA4 9RF, United Kingdom.
- Invitrogen reserves the right to disqualify any entrant reasonably believed to have breached, undermined or subverted in any way the legitimate operation of this competition, whether by deceptive or wilful activity or otherwise. Invitrogen also reserves the right to suspend, terminate or vary the terms of this competition in the event that this should become necessary due to circumstances beyond their control
- Scottish law will apply to this Promotion and the courts of Edinburgh, Scotland will have Exclusive Jurisdiction in relation to the Promotion.
Promoter: Invitrogen Ltd., Marketing Department, DNA11.com competition, 3 Fountain Drive, Inchinnan Business Park, Paisley, PA4 9RF, United Kingdom
‘DNA Portraits™’ are trademarks of DNA Art