The Thermo Scientific Nicolet x700 FTIR Spectrometers have reached the end of guaranteed support (EOGS) as of December 31st, 2020. Upgrade now to avoid downtime. The Thermo Scientific Nicolet iS50/iS50R FTIR Spectrometer, the newer version of your x700 series instrument, can boost lab productivity while maintaining uptime.
Labs will hit the ground running using the same software and libraries from the x700 instrument. Transfer most accessories, macros and beamsplitters to further ease the transition. With touchpoints that enable automated set-up and operation of multi-range experiments, the Nicolet iS50/iS50R boosts productivity. Multiple modules accommodate measurements from far-IR to visible providing complete material analysis capabilities therefore expanding instrument use.
Instruments entering EOGS and Retirement
- Nicolet 4700 FTIR Spectrometer
- Nicolet 5700 FTIR Spectrometer
- Nicolet 6700 FTIR Spectrometer
- Nicolet 8700 FTIR Spectrometer
Why you should upgrade now?
- X700 series instruments are retired and no longer have guaranteed service for hardware and software
- Save 20% through June 30, 2021
- Transfer any existing service contracts to your new Nicolet iS50 instrument
- Upgrading is easy, transfer most accessories and macros
Maintain uptime and save 20%. Request a quote today.
Offer subject to change without notice. Offer valid on instruments listed above only. Offer valid through June 30, 2021.