Measure up to 5 thermal cyclers in your lab at once or send in your instrument(s) for an off-site measurement
Multiplex Dynamic Temperature Verification (MDTV) Services are designed to deliver fast, accurate temperature readings of your PCR unit. These valuable services are available for Applied Biosystems™ instruments, so you can measure temperatures of all your PCR units with the convenience of one service provider.
MDTV Services help you:
- Gain more confidence—increased accuracy of your results
- Save time—reduce PCR system downtime by days
- Save money—save up to thousands of dollars
- Choose the right service options—conveniently measure all the PCR instruments in your lab or send your instruments to our Repair Center for measurement
What MDTV Services can do for your lab
These services give you peace of mind that your PCR system is running accurately, to include:
- Comprehensive measurement of parameters
- Increased data sampling resolution—3 samples per second for 5 accuracy set points
- Minimized environmental airflow distortion—the test is performed with a closed heated cover, just like a cycle run
- Traced to national and international standards
- Comprehensive report that helps meet accreditation requirements and enables better compliance management. Download sample report here ›
Measure up to 5 PCR systems onsite at the same time in less than 1 hour using our 9-channel unit with rapid data collection
Your lab can potentially save thousands of dollars. MDTV service:
- Helps prevent reagent and sample loss during downstream applications
- Can reduce your temperature verfication expenses by 50%
- Realize additional cost savings with our exclusive end-to-end service solutions
We offer MDTV service as an add-on to your service plan, or as a standalone service to supplement your in-house capabilities. You can choose between:
- Send your instrument to us—with the off-site option, there is no longer a minimum instrument requirement. You receive the same measurement service but have the option to send in a single instrument to our Repair Center.
- We come to you—a Field Service Engineer (FSE) will come onsite to measure the temperatures of up to 5 thermal cyclers at once. This will take less than 1 hour and is the preferred option if you have a fleet of instruments.