We will be incorporating finesse.com into thermofisher.com!
Since Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. acquired Finesse Solutions (Finesse) in 2017, we’ve focused on combining and aligning our business while maintaining the same customer-focused service and support you have come to expect from both Thermo Fisher and Finesse. We wanted to notify you of several changes related to this alignment. There are no actions required by you.
As part of our integration process we are making the following changes:
- Starting on February 1, 2019, newly manufactured products will be sold and shipped with updated branding and commercial documentation, including product names, labels, packaging, certificates, drawings and invoices. Updated examples are enclosed for your reference.
- Starting on November 1, 2018, all Finesse products will be rebranded as Thermo Scientific to align with our Thermo Scientific™ single-use products.
- On or after April 30, 2019, we will retire the finesse.com website when all information and content becomes available on thermofisher.com/sut under Bioproduction and Single-Use Bioprocessing
The branding and product name changes do not affect product form, fit, or function; product claims, testing methods, or product release criteria; or the manufacturing processes. Finesse Solutions, Inc. with its primary location at 3501 Leonard Court, Santa Clara, CA 95054, will continue as the manufacturing and selling legal entity of these products.
We want to emphasize that there is no action needed on your part. If you have any questions, please contact your sales representative or our Technical Support Team by email at email@example.com or by phone at +1 (435) 792-8500.
Updated commercial documentation
Starting on February 1, 2019, all commercial documentation will be updated to reflect Thermo Scientific product branding. We will be updating the logo and website references on the following materials, including:
- Updated product naming
- Product labels
- Handling labels
- Product packaging
- Certificates of Compliance
- Certificate of Compliance of Requirements
- Shelf Life Statements
These updates do not affect product numbers, SKUs, or customer- or product-specific information.
Current Product Name
Universal G3Lab Controller
Thermo Scientific HyPerforma G3Lab Controller
Thermo Scientific HyPerforma G3Pro Controller
Universal G3Lite+ Controller
Thermo Scientific HyPerforma G3Lite Controller
Thermo Scientific HyPerforma Glass Bioreactor
Thermo Scientific HyPerforma Rocker System
Thermo Scientific HyPerforma Benchtop Single-Use Bioreactor
Thermo Scientific HyPerforma Rock-IT BPC
Thermo Scientific TruBio Software
Thermo Scientific TruChrom Software
Thermo Scientific TruPur Software
TruFluor DO Sensor
Thermo Scientific TruFluor pH Sensor
TruFluor DO Sensor
Thermo Scientific TruFluor DO Sensor
SmartPuck pH+dO2 Sensor
Thermo Scientific pH+dO2 Sensor
Thermo Scientific TrupH Sensor
Thermo Scientific TruDO Sensor
TruDO Optical Sensor
Thermo Scientific TruDO Optical Sensor
Example of the current product label
Example of the new product label