Download the Pesticide Analysis Application Compendium
Learn how to run food and beverage applications across the entire pesticides analysis workflow with this comprehensive compendium containing essential information, from initial sample preparation to data processing. If you run or want to run pesticides analysis using LC-, GC- or IC-MS, this compendium is for you.
The Pesticides Compendium
- is the first stop to answer your pesticides residue analysis applications questions,
- features key applications for target and non-targeted analysis using triple quadrupole and Orbitrap mass spectrometer platforms,
- and complies with the regulatory requirements.
This study demonstrates the applicability of the Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantiva Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer to analyze the QuPPe method extracts in complex matrices, such as honey, at the required regulatory levels.
This validated method enables the quantification of ten polar ionic compounds, or four ionic pesticides and their metabolites, in different food matrices by coupling IC to triple quadrupole MS.
Excellent performance is demonstrated with the 1.0 mm i.d. columns used with the Thermo Scientific Vanquish Horizon UHPLC system, including increased sensitivity for pesticide analysis allowing the detection of compounds at sub-ppb level.
Pesticide Explorer Collection offers start-to-finish workflows
Address your pesticide quantitation challenges with the most comprehensive, robust and reliable solution: the Thermo Scientific™ Pesticide Explorer Collection. This solution contains all the workflow components you’ll need: consumables, hardware, software, and built-in instrument and data processing methods.
To help ensure your immediate success, the Pesticide Explorer Collection is available in two configurations:
- Premiere quantitation: Includes the Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantiva Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer, which offers the highest possible sensitivity.
- Standard quantitation: Includes the Thermo Scientific TSQ Endura Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer, which ensures compliance with regulatory criteria.
These configurations enable you to address the following critical challenges in your routine, regulated/non-regulated and targeted quantitation analysis of pesticides:
- Develop sensitive, robust, reliable and reproducible quantitation assays to detect and quantify hundreds of pesticides.
- Meet all necessary regulatory criteria.
- Ensure successful achievement of your laboratory and business goals.