Protect the quality of your wine
Today’s wine production requires and in-depth understanding of critical quality control factors.
As a Laboratory Manager or Scientist, your role is crucial in maintaining or improving the quality of your wines. Regular checks during production and being able to make quick decisions based on the results is key in achieving this quality – therefore, the accuracy and reliability of the data used to make those decisions is critical. With ph testing, conductivity testing, dissolved oxygen testing, ammonia and nitrate testing, titrations an more – having a thorough understanding of the methodology and equipment used will ensure your methods are correct.
We have partnered with wine producers and bottlers for over 50 years to make complex quality measurements routine, reliable and accurate. Sign up for this free email course which is a synthesis of this expertise, providing you with the knowledge needed to improve the accuracy and reliability of your laboratory testing, and protect the quality of your wine.
A free email course
By signing up for this course, you will receive one email weekly with information about:
- Your testing system: the role of electrodes & how to use them effectively
- Calibration standards: ensure your systems are operating at maximum efficiency
- Meters: the workhorse of your data logging for QC monitoring purposes
- The role of titration in assessing total acidity and manual versus automated methods
- What's next? How to put your electrochemistry knowledge to work to achieve maximum quality
From Lab to Table: Nashoba Valley Winery
Nashoba Valley Winery explains the importance of testing and quality control in their production process.
Learn more and purchase
Not sure what to choose? Request a virtual or live demonstration of Thermo Scientific Wine Analysis Instruments or explore products by testing parameter on the pH & electrochemistry page.