Maximize performance when you switch to TaqMan Array plates and cards
Make room for better results—and help eliminate false positives—within your qPCR applications by switching to Applied Biosystems TaqMan Array plates and cards.
- Comprehensive—We’ve got you covered with a collection of >500 quality-guaranteed** fixed, flexible, or custom panels targeting specific pathways, biomarkers, or disease states.
- Superior performance—TaqMan probe-based chemistry is the gold standard in quantitative gene expression analysis, offering superb sensitivity, specificity, reproducibility, and dynamic range.
- Convenient—Just add your sample and master mix and hit RUN. No need to run melt curves.
- Affordable—Get TaqMan gold standard performance at the same price as SYBR Green-based arrays from Qiagen and Bio-Rad.
- Broad instrument compatibility—TaqMan array plates (Fast 0.1mL) are compatible on the BioRad CFX Connect and CFX96 Touch instruments.
View and download list of TaqMan array products that are comparable to Qiagen RT2 Profiler and Bio-Rad PrimePCR arrays:
Selection guide for TaqMan Array plates and cards
|Application||Species||Content||Instrument Block||Panel||Qiagen Cat. No.||Bio-Rad Cat. No.||TaqMan Array Product|
* A minimum quantity of six custom plates per order is required.
** For the full terms and conditions, go to thermofisher.com/taqmanguarantee
Qiagen® and Qiagen RT2 Profiler are trademarks of Qiagen Group, which is not affiliated with Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. The statements herein have not been reviewed or endorsed by Qiagen.