TaqMan Array Plates: inventoried pathway arrays and custom formats starting at $120/plate*
Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan Array Plates contain preselected TaqMan Gene Expression Assays, and endogenous controls in 96-well Fast and standard formats for the study of specific pathways, biomarkers, or disease states. Custom TaqMan Array Plates let you choose from any of our 1.3 million inventoried assays across 30 species, based on your experimental goals.
TaqMan Assays (TaqMan probe and PCR primer sets) are considered the gold standard in gene expression analysis, enabling you to achieve high specificity and sensitivity and a broad dynamic range.
- Extensive collections—choose from over 130 predesigned TaqMan Gene Signature Arrays and Plates, or customize your own plate, selecting from any of our 1.3 million inventoried assays across 24 species
- Affordable—minimum order of only one gene signature plate or six custom plates
- Convenient—dried TaqMan probe and primer sets supplied in 96-well plates; just add master mix and sample, and then run
- Quick results—Fast format typically provides results in under an hour
To order TaqMan Array Plates for $120 (USD), select the applicable products below.
To order custom TaqMan Array Plates for $120 (USD)**, go to thermofisher.com/arrayplates. Be sure to use promotion code P1175142 (USA) or P1175143 (Canada) when placing your order, or contact your sales representative.
Looking for 384-well plate format?
Contact your sales representative to get these great prices:
As few as 10 plates:
As few as 20 plates:
* Promotion is valid in the US (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada only. Promotion code P1175142 (USA) or P1175143 (Canada) must be presented at time of order. Discount applies to the list price in effect at the time the order is received by Life Technologies. Promotion is valid on orders received by Life Technologies no later than June 30, 2017, or until promotional supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Offer void where prohibited, licensed, or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.
** A minimum quantity of six custom plates per order is required.