The TaqPath Menu I GeneProofBorrelia PCR Kit is used for the qualitative detection of Borrelia species from the Borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato group and Borrelia miyamotoi through real-time PCR technology. The kit is validated for use with CSF, plasma, serum, tick, urine, and whole blood (EDTA) specimens.
Features of the TaqPath Menu I GeneProof Borrelia PCR Kit include:
• Easy to use—single ready-to-use master mix tube containing all components required for PCR amplification
• Simplifies laboratory workflow—no additional pipetting of PCR reagents
• Minimizes contamination—the master mix contains uracil-DNA glycosylase (UNG) and dUTPs, reducing carryover contamination
• High sensitivity secured by targeting the multi-copy sequence of the 16S rRNA gene
• Compatible with a wide range of real-time PCR devices
The kit is approved for use on Applied Biosystems 7300/7500 and QuantStudio 3/5 real-time PCR systems.
Access the Instructions for Use (IFU) approved for your country ›